I am trying to work out a way to add blank rows in a file with no fixed number of rows.
So even if I want to use sequence, I need to know the exact number of rows I want. I am not sure how to use the parameter function with sequence either.
To explain this properly, I have attached an excel file. It contains 3 sheets:
- Input - contains the raw data I am trying to edit
- Output_stage1 - contains the expected format I am trying to achieve
- Output_stage2 - contains how I’m expecting the data to look like (basically, I have filtered out all zeroes, ‘-’, and blank rows.
Things I have tried so far:
- Removed unwanted columns (column 1) so I can keep only the company columns
- Unpivot - to get the columns in rows
- At this stage I have the list of companies under ‘Labels’ and the values under ‘Data’
- I removed the ‘Data’ and used a call another project/module action to get this list of companies
- I renamed ‘labels’ to ‘Company Name’
- Then added more columns ‘Column1’, ‘values’ and ‘Date’
But I am stuck at this stage, as there is no way for me to add blank rows to get the data in the format (please see sheet 2 - ‘Output_stage1’ )
Could someone be able to help me with this please?
File.xlsx (13.4 KB)