A list of EasyMorph freelancers / consultants

As more and more people become more experienced with EasyMorph, and more and more organizations now use EasyMorph, some organizations might find themselves looking for an extra pair of hands to help with designing EasyMorph workflows.

Please post in this thread if you’re ready to provide help with designing EasyMorph workflows as a freelancer or consultant.

Please DO NOT post in this thread if you’re looking for someone to help. Instead, send DMs (direct private messages) to those who have posted here. To send a DM, click the person’s name (or avatar), then in the pop-up window that opens click the “Message” button (see an example below).

Further plans

If we see that the demand is growing, we might eventually create a new category “Marketplace”. For now, let’s use this thread.

Legal note

EasyMorph Inc is not responsible for and is not part of any agreements made between the consultants and the customers who found each other on this forum. If any disputes arise, they must be resolved between the parties, without involving EasyMorph Inc.

EasyMorph Inc doesn’t bear responsibility for the correctness of information provided by customers or consultants that use this forum.

I could offer my assistance at a reasonable rate for EasyMorph services. I have been using EasyMorph for the past 3 years and architecting complex workflows with it. I am a C# .net developer with about 17 years experience. Using EasyMorph, I have transformed an entire business that was using scattered tools and workflows into one centralized toolset. The visibility and ease of understanding where in the workflow things go wrong are what makes it a strong product. Feel free to contact me for any Easymorph questions/services you would need.

I am an ex-Alteryx developer who transitioned to EasyMorph (3 years now). I offer my workflow development services on several freelancing websites. With the addition of the Excel Command action, I can bring to bear my 13 years of Excel VBA skills to create start-to-finish workflow solutions for anyone requiring it. I’m happy to chat with anyone interested in or requiring an automated data workflow solution.

Hi, I am Seamus at Funds-Axis. We have been using EasyMorph to provide automated services for a number of years. We have a highly skilled team who have set up EasyMorph automated solutions, running hundreds of daily business processes. We are available to provide EasyMorph services to you. Our team is also crossed skilled in robotics and common coding languages so we can provide a wide range of integrated solutions to your projects. Please DM and I will set up a call to discuss in more detail.

Hi Justin, I’m interested but would like more information. How do I contact you?

Hey Rick, feel free to contact me on here via private message or via my personal email address dotnetwebdev6@gmail.com and we can work out a time to zoom call or google video to work out specifics on what you need help with. Thanks.

Hello All -
I can be of assistance for projects. You can hear me on a few of the tutorials posted on the EasyMorph Youtube and below is a case study and a webinar that we coordinated in implementing a cloud data warehouse + EasyMorph. I have a background as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst and Architect. Feel free to direct message me.

Please contact me at taj@yenom.ai for EasyMorph help I need.

Hi Adam,
I’m interested in consulting services. Are you free to talk this coming week? I’m interested in re-architecting and feel an easy morph consultant would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Tom Agresti
216-776-2100

Hello EasyMorph Community,

As part of Stratify (www.stratify.cl) we offer services around EasyMorph challenges and beyond. We are a small team of 7 located in Chile and have English, Spanish and German native speakers. To give you an idea of things we do on a day-to-day basis for our current clients:

1. Design and development of EasyMorph logics using source data from ERPs such as SAP | DBs such as SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, etc. | Web Portals using RPA | Files or other any sources that can be accessed with EasyMorph (we usually find a way to get it set up).
  2. Create and maintain a data dictionary that ties EasyMorph logics to data objects and reports. We are mostly working with Tableau, PowerBI and Snowflake, with some of our clients using solutions such as QlikSense, BigQuery or others.
  3. Daily monitoring and – if necessary – fixing of scheduled EasyMorph logics.
  4. Use EasyMorph to monitor credit usage of Snowflake and find optimization potential by (1) identifying unused logics, objects, reports and (2) analyze existing logics to reduce execution and query times e.g. by converting full loads to incremental loads.
  5. On-the-job coaching and teaching in case you are new. We usually take a use case and help you resolve it by showing you where to click and explain why it usually is way easier if you think outside the “Excel”-induced way of doing things.

Happy to chat if you need help (albert.fabritius@stratify.cl / +56957556470)!

Best,

Albert