Iterate question related to list of csv files

Dear Dmitry,
I wonder if my questions were off track. It is unusual to say nothing as always I am accustomed in all our correspondences. I hope all go well with you. Just to keep in touch.Thanks. Eyasu

Hi Eyasu,

I looked through the example I prepared for you earlier and I didn’t see why it would calculate occurrences incorrectly. You can take it and accommodate any extra logic you need. Just in case you can’t find it I’m uploading it here:

eyasu.morph (13.2 KB)
R flow analysis.xlsx (9.1 KB)

What you’re asking for is beyond a question how to use the tool – it’s basically a free consulting request. I’m ready to answer clearly formulated specific questions on using EasyMorph features, although we don’t provide free consulting services to solve particular business problems.

EasyMorph requires users to have certain skills. It could be that EasyMorph simply doesn’t match your existing skill set – in this case it might be a good idea to try another tool.

Can’t help you with anything else, sorry.

Dmitry,
I appreciate. If at all you understood me what I was looking for previously then it may be I have to dig deeper to use the tool. I will see the steps again. All my collogues have similar demands, once I solve it I will tell them all. Thank you again.
Eyasu