Fetch Email from folder

Please see below.

Will email you the debug log.

Hi Shaheed,

Thank you for the screenshots and for the debug log. It was very helpful.

The source of the error is not in the folder name, but in one of the email messages in that folder. EasyMorph can’t parse either the sender address on recipient addresses. Can you please check that folder for a message with senders and recipients that looks unusual?

I have emailed you the actual messages as I can’t really see anything untoward in there…

Unless because it was sent to a google group and then I have it forwarding to my inbox?

Shaheed, thank you for the emails. It seems that the To: undisclosed recipients: header is the source of this error. We are planning to fix this error shortly. But the fix will be applied to the latest EasyMorph version, which is 5.3.

@Shaheed_Fazal The fix for the issue is ready, you can download it from the EasyMorph website: EasyMorph 5.3.0.4

1 Like

Hi @dgudkov @andrew.rybka,

Did something change in the new Desktop version where our process which fetches emails from Inbox sub-folders stopped working? It errors out saying it cannot find the sub-folder but the folder exists.

Thanks,
Aatash

Hi Aatash,

What type of email connector are you using? And which EasyMorph version you used before the new one?

Can you please make that error appear again, then open About → Diagnostic information → Debug log and send its content to our support email?