đź’ˇ Data Catalog and roadmap in 2023: new pricing, new features

Let me clarify.

1. I was in the case where someone stores the connector inside the project (embedded). Why I choose this case ? Because I have to think of ALL cases, security requires it. As soon as I can not force my users to not store connectors inside their projects, I have to imagine the consequences and the risks

2. I did not know about this feature storing the token inside the shared repository. Can you explain a bit further ? Does this mean that everyone in the team can retreive it ? Or is it “hidden” inside the shared repo and only the user can see it ? An individual token must remain individual. Do you have documentation about this ?

3. I think I read the limit in one of your posts : token is saved 90 days for example to connect to power bi. Edit : it’s here
    After, the batch will fail as it’s necessary to renew it. I guess it corresponds to the microsoft “stay connected” option. What I mean is that in batch mode, you don’t want this option. You will find here the thing we imagined together with service principal :
    Don’t know if it’s available but we still need it. That’s for server side.

Lastly, I must say Easymorph is still not allowed to connect to the cloud from our big company. We have to bring justifications and insurances about this. That was my last point. Available for a call. An open call is nice, it would be even greater to organize several during the year ! Great idea.