Create a new table with columns based on row values

Hello Dmitry,

Initially, the idea would be to have one Excel file per table. So for example EC000001.xlsx with its columns, then EC000003.xlsx... and like this with all the ARTCLASSID. Once these files are created, I would like to load them in future EasyMorph projects and fill them out with data that come from other tables.

UPDATE: Here are more details: what I'm doing with this process I have outlined before is creating blank "templates" with specific row headers depending on the ARTCLASSID. The idea is to import a table into EasyMorph where there's products and it's associated ARTCLASSID.

Depending on the ARTCLASSID associated to the product, another table will be created, with the template mentioned before, and in each row the products that are associated to that ARTCLASSID.

After this, what I want is to be able to fill out, from different data sources and through formulas (which I still have to see how to do), the values for the different features (columns) per product (row).

Let me know if this is clear.

Thanks!