I have to create a daily flow, my daily steps:
- download data from a source
- clean, transform and select data
- send selected data to a csv file
Every days I download all data, so every days I have to check data selected are not already sent.
To do this I thought to use an external SQL database, so that:
- at the end of ETL process I append selected data into SQL table
- every days I check with the SQL table if data selected are not already sent
My question: there is a way to do the same without an SQL db, using only easymorph tables and modules?