My first experiment API+conditional workflow+iteration

Hello Francesco,

Here are my suggestions:

1. Instead of iterating another project, iterate a module in the same project.
  2. The "Tabular data" table is redundant because it only does a merge. The merge can be moved to the table from which "Tabular data" is derived and the group can be removed altogether.
  3. Having only one table in each table group maybe inconvenient as it may lead to too many groups. I would suggest merging groups "Station.uid in" and "Station.uid out" into one group "Result". Note that, if you just need a large table view you can always switch a table into the Analysis View which provides a maximized view of one table.
  4. When you do conditional branching, you would typically want to not repeat the same actions in each branch. Instead, when possible, move the same actions from both branched into the previous table, and keep only the actions that are different in each branch. This would simplify reading the workflow.

Yes, it is possible. In your case the conditional branching is mutually exclusive, meaning that the two branches can never be non-empty at the same time. Either one is empty (skipped), or the other. Therefore, you can use the "Either table" action to merge both branches into one table which will become the result of iteration.

An updated project is attached.
CityBikes_00_DG.morph (13.7 KB)